From Rev. Wilson:
Here are 10 reasons for being a person of faith. See what you think.
1. God gives my life purpose and meaning.
2. I know where to go when I need answers.
3. God is my strength and shield.
4. God grants me wisdom and courage when I need it most.
5. With God, all things are possible.
6. God surrounds me with people who will help me, encourage me, and enlighten me.
7. The more I pray, the more I discover the many depths of God and His Word.
8. I am a better person to my family and friends because of God’s love for me and my faith in Him.
9. I know God has plans for me – for a bright and bountiful future.
10. God provides me with all I really need in life.